“It’s a common occurrence in the startup world: A critical decision has to be made, one that will affect everything that comes after it, and may determine the fate of the company. It could be a decision whether to let a partner go or invest in a new technology. But the founder won’t consider all the options, even refusing to make what to virtually everyone else seems like the right decision. The startup flounders for a while longer. Then it fails.”
Great article by Eran Dror. He gives the six most crucial hard truths when advising entrepreneurs.
Tag cloudBelgium CEO Collaborative Competition Collaborative Consumption Competition corporate wellbeing Dubai Emotions Entrepreneurship Family Focus Fun Happiness Herculean Hercules Academy Hercules Trophy Inge Van Belle Inspiration Koen Blanquart Leadership Nelson Mandela Networking New York Special Olympics Special Olympics Belgium Special Olympics Summer Games 2014 Sport Startup Teambuilding Teams
- Our experience with crowdfunding herculean.coop/2017/07/26/our… via @feelherculean 2 months ago
- RT @Ridley_Bikes: Make sure you support @DeGendtThomas today so he wins the #SuperCombatif of @LeTour and @PrixAntargaz #PrixAntargaz #BeTO… 2 months ago
- The pace of life and work herculean.coop/2017/06/12/the… via @feelherculean 4 months ago
- Ladies Games Antwerp: what a day! herculean.coop/2017/05/29/lad… via @feelherculean 4 months ago
- To reach our goal, we have 2 days to find 1000EUR. Who's the fastest? ;-) mymicroinvest.com/en/financings/… #crowdfunding #equity #grateful 5 months ago