It’s crisis, it’s crisis, woeoeoeoe it’s crisis. Tell it to your friends and lets create this big fear so we don’t have to blaim ourselves!
Great things happened the past weeks:
- “the market requires leaders in times of crisis, not managers” (Trends)
- pink is in again
- Viva La Vida wins a Grammy
- Piet Huysentruyt now also sells pots and pans
The past weeks I’ve visited a lot of customers and I will be visiting many more in the next weeks and months. Not only in Belgium, but also in Spain and South-Africa. I’m happy to hear the same story of true leaders everywhere:
- Now is the time to invest in strategic things and focus on what’s important
- We have to cut the “fat” out of the company
Most of these leaders have a specific profile:
- they are not really “liked” because they dare to be different
- they have big balls
- they are positive at all times
- they have a flexible mind and are not blocked by fears
- they get power from within and motivate themselves, day after day
- they are not stupid and can handle many parameters at the same time
- they don’t judge, but act
In short: I LIKE THEM!!!
And now for a commercial message: let’s all particpate in the Hercules Trophy this year! Why?
- The people within the company are very strategic, so let’s invest in them
- Teamwork is key and makes the difference these days, so let’s invest in that
- Make people proud to work for your company, they will run the extra mile for you!
- Regroup all the small “incentive and teambuilding”-budgets (=fat) into one and focus on a total experience with a time span of many months and a guaranteed return on investment for everbody
Over 150 teams subscribed in only 3 weeks time. Follow the leaders! Wanna know more: let me know and I will visit you.