What an intens week in Joburg and Pretoria! Inge and myself made some new friends from Belgium and South Africa. From now on this blog will be in English.
Some of the things we did:
- good contacts for www.nascom.be
- opened a new wing of the Belgian Campus with it’s ITVersity. Congrats to Jan and family!!!
- food and drinks @ the Belgian ambassador
- good contacts for www.footballfan.be
- warm contacts with the other people in the mission
- great contacts with Flanders Investment and Trade
- one full hour of shopping
- one interesting day of PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- great contacts for www.hercules-trophy.com
Some of the things we didn’t:
- talk to these ladies (although they have some kind of social networking website)
- sleeping (as always we were rather focussed on work)
- visiting a game reserve, Soweto, Helicopter flights, …
Am I going to tell you all the details yet? Only when the time is right! But I can guarantee you I will be in South Africa again pretty soon…